An installment plan means that you buy now and pay later. The idea of such a plan is to receive your item right away and break down the price to pay at regular intervals over a period of time, until the amount has been fully paid. The installment option is used for purchasing long-lived goods such as cars, house appliances, electronic devices, smartphones, etc.
In case of installment plans, the buyer obtains the physical possession of the sold goods, but the seller retains his legal right until each installment is paid. In most cases, or more precisely with most installment services in Egypt, the buyer pays a down payment. However, with the Shahry app, a down payment is not needed. The app only asks you to provide a copy of your national ID and doesn’t ask for any complicated procedures. There’s no need for you to leave your house, as orders arrive to you wherever you are.
The appeal of installment purchases is that it allows potential buyers to enjoy the benefits of owning relatively expensive products, while paying for it gradually with their future income. Rather than having to provide the full purchase price from their current income. The perk of the installment service is that it could increase the probability of purchases by average consumers or low-income consumers.
What are the products that can be purchased in installments?
· The Shahry app provides tens of thousands of products that users can pay for in installments very easily, whether it is a household appliance, electrical equipment, sports equipment, smartphone, or even a tablet. Users can choose to pay with Shahry when purchasing products from Shahry's retail partners and orders will be delivered to their doorstep.
Products to buy using Shahry: Reno6 Pro 5G Smartphone
· Smartphone manufacturers are always working on ways to make their latest devices attractive to consumers, but when it comes to smartphones that are nice looking and packed with features, there aren’t many brands that match Oppo’s unique designs.
· Oppo launched one of the most appealing phones last year with a new design (Reno Glow), the Reno 5 Pro 5G. The company then introduced a newer version with a more powerful chipset and improved camera by releasing the new Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G. Oppo has brought the most powerful MediaTek chipset to date and noval camera features with this new release.
Reno6 Pro 5G: Display & Design
· Oppo phones are known for two things: unique designs and good camera performance. The company’s latest addition to its mid-range collection, Reno 6 Pro 5G comes in two colors, black and a glowing silver.
· The smartphone has a very glossy glass surface, and a smooth matte finish that doesn’t imprint fingerprint smudges. Oppo’s sleek design definitely stands out from other rivals in the market that fall under the same price range.
· The curved design of the Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G fits comfortably in the hand, as the slim shape makes it very easy to use with only one hand. The smartphone has a short part for the quad-camera setup, which looks good with the gradient design on the device’s back.
· The Oppo logo on the back of the device is small and barely noticeable. The matte finish doesn’t make the device slip out of your hands. It’s most recommended to use a phone cover for protection, that’s why the Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G comes with a clear protective cover.
· On the front of the device there’s a 6.5-inch AMOLED display curved on both sides of the phone.
· The screen of the Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G has a lot of brightness, so there aren’t any visibility issues when using the phone outdoors, or even in bright sunlight. There’s also a small hole in the screen, hidden in the corner and can barely be noticed while using the phone.
· Thanks to the curved screen, the edges of the phone are barely noticeable, however there were several occasions when the device accidentally gave the “backwards”sign while using the new Android signals.
· Despite the impressive specs, the Reno5 Pro 5G display is already a bit outdated, where older versions such as Realme X7 Max 5G and Poco F3 GT & Poco F3 GT seem to be more advanced. They have screens with higher frequencies of 120Hz. Even Oppo’s sister company, OnePlus released the Nord 2, which offers a 90Hz screen and costs much less.
· This Oppo model doesn’t have stereo speakers, but the single speaker is loud enough and clear in most atmospheres. With all things considered, the Reno5 Pro 5G screen is one of the best smartphone screens in this price range.
Reno6 Pro 5G Camera
· The slightly changed camera app user interface highlights some useful shortcuts right on the viewfinder screen. It provides easier and faster access to the sub-menu “more”. The camera hardware remains the same, however it continues to perform very well in terms of the image quality and sharpness it provides. The camera also has a high dynamic rate, so colored images appear more natural.
· The camera shoots 4K quality videos and is very good at showing image details with the support of HDR (high-dynamic-range).
Reno6 Pro 5G performance
· As you can see the chip does not match the Snapdragon 870 that operates with Reno6 Pro + 5G. However, it is still ahead of other Dimensity processors and mid-range Snapdragon chipsets. It also relies on the 6nm process, which indicates better thermal coding and energy efficiency compared to the other Dimensity chips (7 nm).
· The phone is very suitable for heavy use and operates high graphic level games very well. You won’t face any problems with games such as Call of Duty or PUBG mobile.
Reno6 Pro 5G Battery
· The last part of the phone is the battery and the 4500mAh battery is still good enough to last one day without charging. Which proves that the battery would last a full day operating only on a single charge. In addition, the charging time is very short and the battery charges incredibly quickly.
· Oppo guarantees 31 minutes to achieve full charge, but in our experience, full charge takes about 37 minutes. And we got to 90% battery charge in just 30 minutes, which is already pretty good.
What does it mean to buy in installments?
· As we mentioned at the beginning of the article, most installment services have complicated policies. Shahry makes things simple and won’t require complicated processes. The Shahry app can be easily downloaded from Google Play (Android) and App Store (iOS). All you need to do is register and send a copy of your national ID. Then you can request credit to use for your purchases. Installments can be paid through Aman and Fawry branches located everywhere.